Saturday, July 11, 2009

Allison ACU Tote

The Allison Tote is made from a ACU top and bottom. Either one of your own or one I can supply. Each tote is custom made and no tote is the same. Colors, names, and sayings can all be selected. Custom embroidery can also be added.

Size 10 1/2 X 7 1/2 X 14 1/2



$60 with your own personal uniform mailed to me
Extra $15 if I supply a Retired Uniform

Front of Bag Made from the ACU Top


Inside of bag made from the ACU Pants



Custom Name Tapes

Any and all patches can be included

Story behind the Allison Tote: This tote was made for my Husband's Commander's wife. This tote was finished just before her husband came home from being deployed in Iraq, and now she can proudly display her husband's military career. Every patch he has had is on the bag! It has quickly become my best seller due to it being the perfect size, and having the look of a uniform.

1 comment:

  1. I like how you name your bags by who they're made for...over the past year, every time I think of a new bag design, I have named it after a person - the latest is the "Alee bag" (for my diaper bag that's still in pieces on the sewing table) :)

    ReplyDelete